Easter is almost upon us, meaning, those of us with kids have the joyous task of keeping them entertained for two plus weeks during their school holidays! If you’re lucky enough to be going away, well done you! If, however, you’re staying local, here are our top 5 things to do in the area to keep the troops entertained!
• Splash Mermaid Academy, any budding Aerials in the family? Manchester’s first mermaid academy has opened in Ashton-under-Lynne. If your water baby has always fancied being a mermaid check out their Facebook page for more details!
• Party and Play Funhouse’s outdoor area opens on April 1st. Hopefully, the Easter holidays will bring some sunny weather! If we’re lucky enough to get a few nice days, why not head to Greater Manchester’s only outdoor adventure play area? Visit their website at www.partyandplayfunhouse.co.uk for more information
• Need to put the kids in a holiday club? Let’s face it, most of us still need to work over the holidays. If you’re looking for a kid’s club in Bolton, the Anderton Centre has started an adventure club, running from 3rd – 21st of April for 6-14-year-olds. The emphasis is on outdoor activities, exploring the beautiful Rivington area of Bolton. With activities including archery, canoeing and tree climbing! To book call 01257 484 220
• If you’re thinking of heading to the Trafford Centre over the Easter Holidays, why not pop into Hamley’s? The famous toy store has a variety of events and activities taking place over the holidays. For more information, visit the intu website at www.intu.co.uk/traffordcentre
• Bolton and the surrounding area is home to many lovely parks. We’re lucky enough to be close to so many outdoor areas. If you fancy keeping it simple & fun, why not head to one of the many lovely outdoor areas for a day of exploration (why not pack a picnic while you’re at it?). For more information visit the trip advisor page here
Of course, the Easter Holidays aren’t just for the kids! If you’re planning on spending some time in the garden now that Spring is upon us, or, have a major DIY project in the pipeline and need reliable skip hire Bolton, contact J Dickinson & sons Ltd on 01204 696446.
If you sort your waste on-site before we collect your skip, you may be entitled to cashback on your skip hire as part of our cashback scheme! For more information visit our website at www.jdickinson.co.uk