J Dickinson & Sons are proud to be a family-owned and run company with over 80 years’ experience in the recycling and skip hire industry. At the heart of our business is the desire to provide a professional and accessible service whilst serving to dispose of waste in an efficient and environmentally friendly manner.
The role will require you to provide administrative and organisational support. You will be working directly for the Group Project Manager to provide effective support, as required. This is a demanding role working for a growing business. You will need to be an adaptable strong character and be confident in using your own initiative to complete tasks with minimal direction.
This is temporary position for a fixed term of 3 months. Therefore we require a candidate who can start as soon as possible.
The role includes:
- Provide general support to the Group Project Manager
- Organise and schedule meetings for Group Project Manager managing his diary as required.
- Prepare meeting agendas, perform research for meetings, and take minutes during meetings
- Assist with email responses and actions for as required.
- Prepare and deliver reports as requested
- Manage and research projects, providing analysis reports to assist the Group Project Manager
- Perform reception duties such as the answering phones, greeting visitors and providing refreshments for meetings
- Communicate with Board Members, schedule Board Meetings, arrange meeting agendas and take minutes
- Maintain electronic filing system, ensuring processes and software are up to date and in working order
- Assisting with task deadlines
- Assisting in the preparation of reports and presentations
- Acting as the first point of contact for the Group Project Manager
- Assisting with confidential matters
- General administration duties
- Any other duties commensurate with the role as requested by the Group Project Manager and Managing Director
Job Types: Full-time Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
Salary: £20,000.00-£24,000.00 per year