At J Dickinson Property Ltd, we let a medium-size commercial and residential property portfolio.
This hands-on role will be responsible for covering all sites across Horwich, and Penrith. They will work with our internal and external customers to ensure all remedial works are to a high standard and repairs are completed in the most efficient and cost-effective ways. They will ensure 100% compliance of amenities, services and equipment, testing, and certification must be completed and documented.
This is a demanding role working for a growing business. You will need to be an adaptable strong character and be confident in using your own initiative to complete tasks with minimal direction.
The hours of work are 8am-5pm Monday – Friday.
Salary: £25,000-£30,000 Depending on skill
You will need to have:
• Full Driving Licence
• Health and Safety awareness
• CSCS Card or equivalent an advantage
• City and Guilds an advantage
• Experience with small plant and power tools
The Role Includes:
Responsible for all tools and equipment to include cleaning, storage and servicing.
Responsible for carrying out preventative and reactive maintenance across all properties to include:
• Lighting / fixtures and fittings are in good working order
• Minor plumbing and carpentry
• Clearing or cleaning general areas
• Shifting / assembling furniture or equipment
• Good sound knowledge of general building
• General maintenance
• Footpath / carpark maintenance
• Painting and decorating as required
• Clearing gutters / gullies
• Changing filters on air conditioning systems
• Brick and block work
• Drainage work / ducting
• Liaising with all other trades and contactors.
• Snow clearance / gritting
• Ensuring all testing and certificates, servicing etc, is completed by the required dates and the certificates received handed / sent to the property office
• Conducting routine inspections of premises and equipment.
• Making recommendations to the Property Manager when professional repairs are necessary that require a contractor.
• Diagnosing issues and correcting them in a timely and cost-efficient manner.
• Repairing machines, equipment, or structures as necessary.
• Maintain all assigned property exteriors and interiors
Company Benefits Package Includes:
• Training and Development opportunities funded by the Company – there is a genuine opportunity to progress.
• Company pension
• Employee discount
• Life insurance
• Free On-site parking
• Private dental and optical insurance
• Private medical insurance
• Employee Referral programme
• Wellness programmes
• Use of Company vehicle, mobile phone and laptop, during working time