Terms and Conditions
The term ‘J. Dickinson & Sons’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. Our company registration number is 00351057. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Please be advised that cancellations made up to [48 hours] before a scheduled delivery via [email, text, phone call] will be processed without a penalty.
Cancellations made [48 hours] or less before a delivery will be subject to a charge of [half of the service rate]. This includes deliveries where we are unable to access the property, we are turned away, or the client is unavailable.
If J Dickinson & Sons (Horwich) Ltd cancels a delivery with less than [48 hours notice], a new delivery will be scheduled without penalty to the client, subject to availability.
Customer bookings which are cancelled thirty (30) or more days before the start of the services will be refunded, in their entirety.
Customer reservations which are cancelled fourteen to thirty (14-30) days from the beginning of the services being provided or carried out, will be refunded, by fifty percent (50%) of the fee paid.
No refund is granted for any cancellations of our services made by the customer if the cancellation is notified within two (2) weeks of the start of the service. However, in this event we will offer an alternative solution.
Refunds will be made by the original method of payment. You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.