Planning a New Year Declutter? Why Hiring a Skip is a Great Option
The New Year marks for many of us a new beginning, and a fresh start. The beginning of the year has traditionally been a time for getting your house in order. Whether it’s a spring clean, or a project on more of a 60 – minute makeover scale. There’s something satisfying about getting rid of the old to make way for the new.
If you are planning on decluttering your house over the coming weeks, hiring a skip could be the best decision you make. So, why hire a skip from J Dickinson & Sons Ltd? Here are a few good reasons;
1. Half price skip-hire this January with their 50% off winter offer *
2. A safe, legal and efficient method of waste disposal
3. Take the stress out of getting rid of your household waste, from mattresses to old electrical goods
4. Environmentally friendly, 75% of the waste collected is then recycled at their onsite recycling unit
5. A variety of skip sizes to suit your needs
If you’re worried about what size skip you may need; calling your local skip hire firm can settle any questions you may have. A good rule of thumb is a 2-yard skip holds approximately 30-35 black bin bags of rubbish.
Obviously for bigger items a bigger skip will be required, and don’t forget they need to be level filled! The last thing you want is to spend a couple of days and a whole lot of energy, only to have to remove items sticking out or hanging over the edge of your skip.
* Winter offer Ts & Cs: Only available on 2-7 yard skips within a 12 kilometre radius of our site