The term ‘J. Dickinson & Sons’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. Our company registration number is 00351057. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Win a Meal For 2 at The Fat Pig – Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of J. Dickinson & Sons and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
2. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://www.jdickinson.co.uk/win-a-romantic-meal-for-2/
4. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
5. Closing date for entry will be 23:59 Tuesday 28th February 2017. After this date then no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- One must complete the form on the URL provided. Details required are as follows; Name, Email, and Phone Number
- The winner will be picked at random based on completed competition form entries received.
- The winner will be contacted after the closing date of the competition, via telephone.
- J Dickinson & Sons will arrange for the offer to be processed with the competition winner.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition
10. The prize is as follows: 3-Course Meal for 2 with a bottle of Champagne at The Fat Pig (Up to the value of £100 and must be redeemed by 31st May 2017) The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all correct entries received and verified by Promoter or its agents
12. The winner will be notified by J. Dickinson & Sons team via telephone within 3 Working days of the original closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England
14. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent
15. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
17. J. Dickinson & Son’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final.
18. J Dickinson & Sons shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
19. J Dickinson & Sons also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control. Please note, by accepting the rules of the competition and supplying the required contact details, you are opting in to receive marketing communications from J Dickinson & Sons. Your data will not be shared with any third party company.